Submit Nominee for Washington PR Woman of the Year
The Washington PR Woman of the Year award honors the most talented women in the industry. The event celebrates the achievements of the honorees.
• Nominee’s demonstrated abilities should include, but are not limited to, creativity, management skills and contributions to the growth of her organization, unique or prestigious job held, and major accomplishments.
• Nominee exemplifies true characteristics of a leader in PR — a visionary, standout representative of her company or organization, has the perseverance to face any challenge and can strategically link a program to lasting results.
• Nominee makes it a priority to devote her time to community causes and activities, which may or may not be community oriented.
• Nominee’s community contributions may include, but are not limited to, board positions, volunteer work, activities that promote professional advancement of women.
• Nominee is actively involved in leading industry membership associations and has greatly contributed to those associations through board leadership or mentoring.
• Nominee has received acknowledgement or previous awards for her contributions to the public relations industry or other related work.
• The nominee must be a female professional with a minimum of 20+ years of experience in the public relations field, at least five of which have been in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area (she must also currently reside in this area).
• The nominee does not have to be a member of WWPR.
• Nominations must include (1) PDF resume (up to two pages) and (1) PDF recommendation (up to two pages) to be considered.
• Nominations are CLOSED.