Improving Lives by Delivering Solutions for Quality Care
AHCA/NCAL is seeking a Social Media Manager to improve lives by delivering solutions for quality care. This role will be responsible for developing compelling social media and digital content that helps advance AHCA/NCAL’s brand, mission, and strategic initiatives. This role will focus on ways to enhance AHCA/NCAL’s digital footprint and engagement with its member providers, state affiliates, policymakers, and key influencers.
Qualifications & Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, marketing or related discipline, or equivalent education and experience required. A minimum of three (3) years of social media experience required, preferably with a public relations agency, trade association, nonprofit, political office, or in health care.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop social media strategies for multiple AHCA/NCAL accounts. This includes writing, editing, and publishing compelling social media content.
- Administer and manage the association’s social media management software Falcon.
- Manage the social media schedule, production, and reporting.
- Monitor priority topics/conversations/influencers on social, curate engagement opportunities, engage directly and/or work with organizational partners to engage.
- Establish, document, and share best practices, relevant social media news/changes, and provide other relevant education to colleagues and members.
- Manage templated social media visuals using Canva or partner with in-house design team for custom artwork.
- When applicable, manage the relationship and guide the work effort with our PR agency/consultants.
- Serve as liaison to other departments, workgroups, and committees within AHCA/NCAL to ensure that specific events, issues, programs, and constituencies are well represented in digital communication materials.
- Support state affiliates and provider members with social media toolkits and best practices.
- Enhance the AHCA/NCAL website by assisting with editing, reporting, and strategizing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Some travel required.
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to: Tarna Davis, Senior Director, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com