Website Metropolitan Group
Metropolitan Group crafts strategic and creative services to amp
What does it mean to be an intern at MG?
Our internship program provides college students/recent graduates with training and work experience across various departments at Metropolitan Group that prepare students for work as change agents. This intern will join our project management team to help keep fuel in our client project tanks. During your day as a project management-focused intern, you could be developing a project budget for a message guide around ACEs, driving the work plan for a campaign to advance tobacco cessation, and so much more! As a Certified B Corp, we offer our interns the experience of working for a company that makes a difference.
Our internship position provides the opportunity to gain experience working with a variety of teams and projects in an agency setting. This position offers interns the ability to work as part of our project management alongside those working on client project teams, new business development, human resources, and digital strategy.
General responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Providing project assistance, including, but not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining project work plans, scheduling, file maintenance, and other project coordination responsibilities
- On-site event coordination
- Note-taking, dictation, transcription
- Limited writing and/or research assignments
- Budget and contract management, including, but not limited to creating and updating weekly dashboards, analyzing project burn rate and production projections, completing monthly account reconciliations, and maintaining invoicing details
- Collaboration with, and reporting regularly to project manager, account lead, and strategic director on each account
- Sending and receiving correspondence and special delivery materials
- Assisting with maintenance of database including archiving and contact updates
- Serving as a member of a creative team providing ideas, input, and implementation
- Providing assistance with miscellaneous projects, creative brainstorming, internal projects, and other duties necessary for the success of the organization
Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Upbeat, creative, and professional demeanor.
Experience using MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Suite, and customer relationship management systems, etc.
Mac experience and competency preferred.
Team player who excels at team-oriented problem-solving.
Provide top-notch work quality and service to prospects and co-workers.
Demonstrate an excellent work ethic.
Work effectively in a multicultural environment.
Support and embody the organization’s values, goals, and operating principles.
Authorized to accept employment in the United States.
Excellent time-management skills.
Maintain confidentiality and discretion.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Preference for 12-week commitment with a flexible start date in May/June
You must live and work primarily in Oregon, Washington state, or the DMV area for the duration of your internship.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.