Website The Reis Group
The Reis Group, an award-winning healthcare PR agency, is expanding and looking for new team members! Our team is passionate about making a difference and working with clients who are trying to improve health and well-being. From sharing the latest advancements in Alzheimer’s research to educating the public about important issues such as medication safety and flu vaccination, it’s what inspires us to come to work every day and gives us pride in what we do. Our work culture is built on a foundation of trust, collaboration, flexibility with responsibility, and fun.
Our Account Supervisors are senior members of the team that lead the management and implementation of projects for a variety of clients including foundations, professional societies, universities, and health systems. In this role, you will lead account teams to ensure clients’ needs are met and exceeded. If you are passionate about meaningful issues and not afraid to roll up your sleeves, then our team could be a fit for you.
- Develop and lead account strategy and direction.
- Manage account teams.
- Review and write a variety of documents, including messages, news releases, FAQs, website copy, and memos.
- Develop story ideas and pitches tailored to various beats/reporters.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Research healthcare-related issues and summarize findings.
- Five to eight years working in a public relations agency or healthcare association.
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of AP guidelines.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Knowledge of reporters and news of the day.
- Experience using research and media monitoring databases.
- A team player.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and account teams.
To apply for this job please visit thereisgroup.com.