Ready to write great copy for Fortune 500 companies, top communications firms, leading nonprofits and other clients? Eager to master all sorts of interesting topics in finance, real estate, tech, business, health, education and more? Excited to create everything from tight taglines to expansive websites?
You may be an ideal fit for this position if you can:
- Reliably distill complex material into crisp marketing copy
- Tackle unfamiliar subjects with smart questions and efficient research
- Solve problems with optimistic, can-do determination
- Tell compelling stories with creative flair
- Obsess over details while rigorously editing and proofing
- Graciously embrace feedback and respond well to it
- Juggle loads of responsibilities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a sunny attitude as you play well with others
- Stay calm under pressure
Join an award-winning team that’s been wowing clients for decades. We welcome applicants from the DC area and anywhere else in the country. And while our positions have traditionally been full-time, we’re open to part-time possibilities.
Relevant work experience is required – ideally 10 years or more. Project leadership experience is preferred. Agency experience is a plus.
You need a thick skin, tenacity and plenty of stamina to thrive here. You have to be a fast learner, a hard worker and a dedicated self-improver. You’ve got to be a well-organized, independent achiever AND a flexible team player. And you absolutely must be able to communicate clearly and forthrightly with colleagues, clients and partners.
Rewrite your future and apply today. Send resume, cover letter and 7 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com