Embrace. Embolden. Empower.
On May 20, WWPR named the 2021 Emerging Leaders Awards winners at an all-virtual awards ceremony where Dr. LeMia Jenkins Thompson, Global Head of Communications for Pinterest, gave the keynote address. A pre-event networking hour preceded the event where attendees were able to network with industry colleagues while learning to build a terrarium.
We’re proud to highlight five winners from different sectors within the communications field and recognize this diverse group of up-and-coming communications professionals.
- Small/Boutique Agency: Stefani Alexander, Vice President, Curley Company
- Mid- to Large-Sized Agency: Rosemary Girard, Senior Account Executive, Corporate Affairs, Edelman
- Government: Rachel Stephens, Press Secretary, Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, U.S. House of Representatives
- Non-Profit: Maggie McClain, Senior Director of Communications, Food Allergy Research & Education
- In-House: Emily Newman, Senior Speechwriter, National Association of REALTORS®
Contact the WWPR Emerging Leaders Awards co-chairs Erika Dyer and Stephanie Wight, at firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions.