We are seeking a full-time marketing coordinator for projects ranging from major historic rehabilitations to innovative sustainable designs. Our studio is a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of architects. We are a team of creative, detail-oriented, and self-motivated professionals.
We are proud of the way we work within our community, and we hope to find someone who cares in the same manner. We are primarily looking for an applicant who is familiar with the A/E industry and who has a strong track record of submitting proposals. Responsibilities include:
· Photo shoot coordination
· In-house newsletters
· Collateral design and mailings
· Press releases
· Award submissions
· Website updates
· Coordinating in-house events
· Writing and submitting proposals
BELL Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
· BA or BS degree
· High proficiency in Microsoft Office, PC-based Adobe applications, InDesign or Affinity, and WordPress.
· 3+ years of experience in a professional work environment
· Strong verbal and written skills combined with a creative graphic design aptitude
· Great organizational and planning skills
Must bring to interview: 3 writing samples, 3 references, and a copy of your resume. Please send resume and letter of introduction to Marilynn: Marketing@BellArchitects.com
To apply for this job please visit www.bellarchitects.com.