Website For What It's Worth
Chaloner has partnered with For What It’s Worth (FWIW) on their search for a Director of Growth Marketing.
ABOUT FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH
For What It’s Worth is a free, weekly newsletter that provides the resources, news and trends young investors need to confidently align their investments with their values, on their search for a Director of Marketing. Produced by the Case Impact Network, FWIW is uniquely positioned to grow to be the go-to, must-have resource for millennial and Gen Z investors looking to invest for both profit and purpose. The team behind FWIW is looking for a keen, energetic and experienced marketer who can tap new audiences and expand FWIW’s subscriber base. This person will be responsible for identifying, analyzing, and executing the activation strategies that scale subscribers and revenue and will play a central role in a scrappy, driven and mission-aligned startup with big plans to grow and make a real impact on the world.
FWIW’s content is strong and compelling – giving new investors the resources, tools, and insights needed to bring sustainable and socially conscious investing to life in a light, quick read format – and is ready made for an engaged and creative marketer to drive subscriber growth. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strategic mind who is naturally collaborative and has a track record in newsletter marketing and/or e-mail and digital marketing. If this sounds like a good match with your skills and you’d like to join a driven, dynamic team that is committed to driving generational change, please apply by using the application form at the link below.
- Devise marketing strategies that generate newsletter subscriptions and raise awareness of FWIW
- Develop and manage comprehensive digital ad campaigns, partnerships and affiliate programs to expand readership, awareness and – most importantly – maximize subscriber acquisition
- Manage and direct subscriber referral program, including fulfillment
- Measure, monitor, and optimize performance across multiple channels using data analytics
Develop and execute campaigns across paid, owned, and earned media.
- Drive complex campaigns from kick-off through execution (managing timelines, approvals, budgets, reports in partnership with interdepartmental teams.)
- Manage an annual calendar, prioritizing revenue opportunities across multiple initiatives together with newsletter staff
- Identify segments at-risk for attrition, create campaigns to retain subscribers/supporters
Collaborate with and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with product owners to identify and deploy new opportunities to increase revenue from audiences
- Develop and execute strategies to optimize landing pages, forms, the onboarding process, the subscriber experience and referral programs
- Work with executive team to identify and communicate digital revenue opportunities and subscription incentive plans to FWIW partners, supporters and advisors
- Manage FWIW partner specialists, consultants, vendors, and agencies as needed to optimize results
- Proactively seek out and incorporate feedback from people with differing perspectives and backgrounds.
- Work to ensure that marketing plans, activities and results are communicated throughout the organization
- Experience in a newsletter subscriber acquisition and/or growth marketing is required
- 5+ years experience in marketing digital subscriptions and/or products strongly preferred
- Experience with managing subscription membership programs strongly preferred
- Hands-on and proven experience working with CRM systems, email and social marketing tools, and analytics tools required
- Outstanding collaboration skills with a proven ability to work cross-functionally and gain the respect and support of internal and external clients
- Strong track record of reporting results and hitting targets
- Strategic thinker with a keen interest in the millennial and Gen Z trends, affiliations and networks, with knowledge of the latest trends and best practices that drive subscriber acquisition and retention
Strong listening, writing, and speaking skills
- Experience working closely with creative teams to build brands and campaign assets (video, audio, display, email, social, and emerging platforms)
Interested candidates should apply by using the link below. Chaloner will review all applicants and, upon qualification, contact you to determine next steps.
To apply for this job please visit chaloner.com.