Website rokksolutions ROKK Solutions
ROKK Solutions is a full-service, bipartisan public affairs firm
ROKK Solutions is a full-service, bipartisan public affairs firm that provides its clients with winning communications strategies designed to influence policy and sway opinion. We are looking for an experienced and hard-working professional to join our public affairs shop as a Senior Digital Account Executive/ Digital Director. The Senior Digital Account Executive or Digital Director helps plan for and executes the tactics of ROKK digital client campaigns, contributes to and executes on digital client strategies, and participates in timely communications with digital client POCs.
– Managing social media accounts for communications campaigns.
– Drafting and editing written materials such as social media content and strategy, digital ad copy and paid media recommendations, email and website content, client memos and marketing presentations.
– SEO auditing and analyzing of content and websites.
– Compiling and analyzing social listening data for client key moments in time.
– Generating ideas and tactics that advance our client’s digital objectives.
– Project management as assigned by client team leads as well as helping coordinate adjacent creative, video and website projects.
– Daily interaction with senior staff and clients via conference calls, e-mail and in-person meetings.
– Collaborating with digital and account teams on planning, running, monitoring, optimizing and reporting on digital paid media ads for clients.
– Staying abreast of our clients’ interests through research and social media monitoring.
– Digital vendor relationship integration.
– Ability and willingness to work with interns and associate account executives to build the skillsets of more junior team members.
· A minimum of five-seven years of full-time communications experience working for a communications agency, PR agency, public affairs agency, the legislative or executive branches of government, political campaigns, corporations or a trade association.
· Digital/social media passion, fluency, experience using and a strong understanding of how to best leverage relevant social media and paid media platforms, including but not limited to: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Google, Outbrain, Taboola, Programmatic, and Direct-to-Publisher campaigns.
· Knowledge, experience and understanding of social listening, analytics, advocacy and SEO tools (i.e. Talkwalker, Brandwatch, Meltwater, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, website advocacy tools (i.e. Phone2Action, Quorum, SoftEdge).
· Strong verbal, written, research, analytics, and presentation skills.
· Strong Excel skills.
· A healthy appetite for news and information, especially related to current affairs, politics and policy.
· The ability to work independently and multi-task, with strong organizational and time management skills.
· A willingness to offer creativity, a can-do attitude and enthusiasm for upleveling their own skill set.
· A strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to prioritize competing tasks on tight deadlines.
· An ability to anticipate challenges and proactively suggest solutions.
· A desire to work in a fun, fluid and fast-paced start-up environment.
· Respect for a culturally diverse team.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, Asana and InDesign knowledge a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Political Science, or related field.
· Candidate must reside in Washington, D.C.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Please send cover letters and resumes to
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org