Sena Kozar Strategies
Sena Kozar Strategies is an award winning political communications, strategy and media firm. We are seeking a Production Manager for the 2024 cycle. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role will cover all paid media production processes. This role will carry out the following duties:
- Supervise crew outreach, gear rental and shoot preparation in coordination with the campaign and SKS production staff
- Create shoot memos for clients outlining needs for locations, extras, wardrobe, etc.
Supervise shoot calendar maintenance, assist with scheduling process for film crews as needed
- Manage internal databases and trackers associated with shoots
- Produce shoots (travel and attend scout and shoot day on location)- create and distribute shoot materials including scout and shoot schedules, wardrobe memos, managing crew tasks and timelines, creating take notes, timing direct to camera delivery, ensuring shoots are run efficiently
- Research and gather assets for spot production (stock footage, candidate and opponent media assets) and direct production staff to supplement and research assets needed
- Direct/produce voiceover records with VO artists
- Work with composers on creating scores for spots
- Find stock music track options for spots
- Coordinate kick off calls with editors, ensuring they have script and assets and timeline ahead of each production
- Collect feedback from Senior members of internal team during production/review process on creative, compile notes for editors
- Oversee internal systems for pre and post production
- Take the lead on updating and organizing internal production schedules for paid media- both long and short term planning for editors and Directors of Photography. Communicating real-time updates to them throughout the cycle.
- Interface with editors on spot production: determining asset needs, answering questions, managing benchmarks and deadlines, etc.
- Take the lead on licensing stock footage through various vendors and platforms
- Quality control- ensure spot has correct spelling, citations, all stock and music assets accounted for, review captioning
- Ensure all spots are delivered on time
- Oversee staff person who manages shipping process
- Assist with budget needs from time to time as they arise
- Monitor production needs with account leads, provide weekly updates on staff meeting
Assist with SKS website updates as needed
Partner/Head of Production
This person is ideally in the DC area but not required.
This role may require travel
Given the political nature of our work, we expect this person to be able to work on evenings and weekends as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com