creates better workplaces where employers and employees thrive
The Marketing Operations Sr. Specialist is responsible for the design, development, implementation and execution of email marketing programs. This position will be responsible for fulfilling and executing email campaigns, collaborate closely with the Marketing, Brand, Communications, Editorial and Creative Services teams to ensure strong and consistent design and successful campaign execution. This role will collaborate with various stakeholders to effectively coordinate and manage the delivery of campaigns across multiple email and digital platforms.
· Responsible for executing email marketing channel including: email content production, content strategy development, list management, segmentation, development, QA, deployment, testing and optimization, as well as analytics and reporting.
· Maintain “one-off” cross-departmental email calendar, send volume, list targeting, production, etc. and define cadence based on performance testing, segmentation and organizational prioritization.
· Manage campaign workflows and coordinate with creative, digital marketing and communication teams, and other internal teams to ensure deadlines are met.
· Review current marketing campaigns and develop solutions for optimization using upgraded graphics, personalization and automation.
· Consult and collaborate with stakeholders across marketing for marketing plan alignment and deployment. Participate in brainstorming sessions with focus on improving the customer experience and campaign outcomes.
· Ability to interpret detailed marketing campaign briefs and turn them into automated emails that are delivered on-time, on-brand, and on-target.
· Assist with developing and implementing strategies and process for new email marketing opportunities
· Daily monitoring of performance dashboards to ensure campaigns run effectively, and take learnings for other channels.
· Collaborate across organization to integrate messaging, learnings and upcoming initiatives across all campaigns.
Education & Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
At least five (5) years of progressively complex experience. Two (2) years’ experience in advertising design and trafficking.
Agency and/or non-profit experience a plus.
Proven project management skills required.
3+ years experience using Marketo and Google Analytics
Google Analytics Certification – preferred
Marketo Certification – preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Creative, with strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail.
Experience project managing email campaigns.
Knowledge of best practices for creating email templates, dynamic content, testing methodologies, list segmentation, drip campaigns, deliverability and CAN-SPAM laws.
Proficient with marketing-related software programs, including Marketo and Salesforce.
Experience with project management, with an ability to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines required.
Experience with Google Analytics, Marketo and email reporting required.
Analytical and problem-solving skills for coming up with ideas to increase demand for products and services.
Demonstrated track record in marketing automation process, tools and techniques, as well as knowledge of data management concepts and best practices.
Experience with HTML5, Adobe platforms, Flash, video, and web interfaces. CSS a plus.
Must be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily with reasonable accommodations.
Work is regularly performed in a combination of office and conference settings and routinely uses standard office equipment.
To apply for this job please visit vizi.vizirecruiter.com.