Every year WWPR honors extraordinary young women, ages 23-30, in the Washington, D.C. area with an awards ceremony and cocktail reception. The Emerging Leaders Awards is a special accolade for young women active within the communications field who have made a significant impact on the industry. The award highlights not only their contributions thus far, but their potential to contribute to the industry for many years to come, making them truly emerging leaders.
The fifth annual Emerging Leaders Awards will be on July 22, 2014 at Zentan Restaurant.
Early Bird registration is available until May 6! Register today and start to discover who the next Emerging Leaders may be!
Call for nominations will be opening soon.
WWPR congratulates all the Emerging Leaders Awards honorees from 2010 – 2013
- Nell Callahan, SKDKnickerbocker, @NellinDC
- Rachael Glaws, RGI events & public relations, @RGIevents
- Lauren Wesley Wilson, MSL Group, @ColorCommntwk
- Olivia Doherty, The Hatcher Group
- Laura Hornbuckle, Edelman Public Relations
- Jennifer Myers, StrategyOne
- Jennifer Mastin Giglio, Ogilvy Washington
- Judy Lubin, Public Square Communications
- Tara Silver, SilverStrategy
- Stefanie Pidgeon, U.S. Army
- Lauren Musiol, GYMR
- Carrie Fox, C. Fox Communications
WWPR would like to thank our 2013 ELA sponsors!
To become a 2014 ELA sponsor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and put 2014 ELAs in the subject line!