Webinar: The Resiliency of Women: How We Can Learn, Share & Grow Together – While Apart
To view the webinar recording, please enter the password.
What can we always count on from our communities of women? Resiliency. Honesty. Support. Strength. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. This 45-minute virtual panel, hosted in partnership with News Generation, will explore what women leaders are doing to be resourceful during this time. The panelists will discuss what they are doing to survive and even thrive during the COVID-19 pandemic. Expect discussions about coping personally and professionally, thinking positively about the future of both business and family life, and what we can do to help and engage employees during this time.
- Frédérique Irwin, Founder and CEO, Her Corner
- Katelynn Wiggins, Staff Well-Being and Engagement Manager, American Psychological Association
- Ana Morales, Vice President, United Bank
- Susan Apgood, President & CEO, News Generation (Moderator)
Sample Discussion Questions:
- How are we budgeting, professionally and personally?
- How are we living in the present while thinking ahead for our businesses and our families?
- How are we keeping up employee engagement and morale during this challenging time?
RECORDED ON: Wednesday, May 20 | 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.