WEBINAR: Best Practices: Website Content Strategy and Writing for Digital Spaces
To view the webinar recording, please enter the password.
With in-person events canceled for the foreseeable future, PR and marketing professionals are setting their sights on digital engagement more than ever. That means they are writing for the web more than ever, too. At the same time, the pandemic has caused many organizations to rethink their strategic focus, temporarily or permanently, creating a need to shift their online presence as well. In this 45-minute session, Anna Baker of Three Story Strategies will walk through best practices for refreshing or overhauling your website content and discuss the most effective ways to write for the web.
In this session you will learn:
- Why now is the time to rethink your online content, and what your current website says about your organization
- How to gather intel that will inform your website content strategy
- Best practices for website navigation, calls-to-action, homepages and social sharing
- How digital writing is different than other forms of writing
- Best practices to make your web copy short, relevant and actionable